We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tulum/Xel-Ha

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kentucky
10 posts
Save Topic
Tulum/Xel-Ha

Where can I get the best price for this tour? I have read about Charlie Drew - is he hard to locate/contact?

Texas
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tulum/Xel-Ha

The best price for tours is by using the Entertainment Card. If you order it online and book your tour online, you will save quite a bit. We got our Tulum/Xel-Ha all inclusive tour for $69 each by using the card. Be sure and get the one from Brant. His web site is www.entertainment-plus.net. Check out the web site and see what all you can do with this card. The cost is $15 and it only takes one card for 2 people.

New York City, NY
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tulum/Xel-Ha

I agree that Brant Boston's Entertainment Plus 2x1 Card is the way to go.

212eric

Phoenix, Az
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tulum/Xel-Ha

My husband and I just got home from our honeymoon in cancun. We toured Tulum/Xxu Pa, and it was pretty awesome. Our tour was free and it was all inclusive.

How did we get it free? Well on our way out of the airport, a man approached us and said he was a tour guide. He was actually a vacation club representative. He gave us four tours-Tulum/Xuu Pa, Chichen Itza, Jungle Tour Isla Mujeres all free for attending a 90-minute presentation with free breakfast at Moon Palace.

Totally worth it! We would have spent about $900 for all of the tours. Once we told them no that we were not interested. They backed off and gave us our gifts.

I would totally recommend doing the presentation. You do have to give them a $40 depost, but you will get that back-plus money for a cab ride back.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
257 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tulum/Xel-Ha

I would say the people in the last post got REALLY lucky. Most people have horror stories of time share people. SERIOUSLY!!! Probably not worth it. The cheapeast way to do anything in Mexico is DON"T DO THE TOURS!!!!!! Rent a car and go yourself....Xel-ha is $25 on the weekend and Tulum is under $10. A car will cost about $50. You will have a much better time and will enjoy each place much more and you will be on your own schedule. Have lunch or dinner in PDC or Akumal.

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tulum/Xel-Ha

How long of a drive is it from the Hotel Zone to Xel-Ha?

San Clemente, ca.
Level Contributor
173 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tulum/Xel-Ha

1 1/2-2hrs. depending on traffic........

It is worth the trip..........

Can't wait to go back !