We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Phentermine in Cancun

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cancun, Mexico
3 posts
Save Topic
Buying Phentermine in Cancun

Wondering if anyone knows if it is still possible to buy phentermine in Cancun or a nearby city in Mexico?

If yes, which pharmacy? What is the name in spanish? How much did it cost?

Or could I go to a local hospital and ask for a presripction? How would i go about doing that?

Thanks for your help.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
519 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying Phentermine in Cancun

Yes, you can buy it in Cancun. The name is phentermine in spanish as well. I believe a bottle was about $30 for 30 pills.

Cancun, Mexico
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying Phentermine in Cancun

Thank You Patti91101!

Do you know which pharmacy you went to?

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying Phentermine in Cancun

You can still get this in the US with a prescription. My pharmacy sells it for about $30-35 for a 30-day supply.. of course you have to find a doctor willing to write it for you....sorry I just saw you are in Cancun and don't know how to delete the message.. my fault :)

Edited: 1:26 pm, February 13, 2012
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
519 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying Phentermine in Cancun

No, I can't remember but I am pretty sure that all the pharmacies sell it...they even sold it at the airport pharmacy.

Cancun, Mexico
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying Phentermine in Cancun

Thank you for your help!

6. Re: Buying Phentermine in Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 pm, June 07, 2013