We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dreams resort

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wichita Falls, TX
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
dreams resort

does anyone know anything about this hotel

Who's asking?
Level Contributor
455 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dreams resort

Absolutely beautiful! You will be very happy with your choice. Just spent a week there without any clue as to what to expect and we would return tomorrow!

Tulsa, Ok
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dreams resort

We stayed there Jan 17-21. It is BEAUTIFUL!! We stayed in the Club Tower and loved it. My review is now listed on the reviews page for Dreams. Do you have any specific questions? I'd be glad to answer anything I can.

Beverly Shores...
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dreams resort

Just got back Jan 26. You will love it. Great! More than any idea I had. Very nice property. Wonderful staff. Food is great and the bars are all over. Just go and relax and enjoy!!!

Wichita Falls, TX
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dreams resort

sorry for the duplicate post. Couldn't find the other one. Just over looked it..

We are going to be there Feb 13th thru the 20th. We were going to stay at the Sun Palace but they were booked.

We have never been to Cancun before.

I just want some place that we can relax and lay out at the beach. Maybe some sorta entertainment. What about the food? Also, how are the rooms?

Mentioned in this post
Sun Palace
Sun Palace
6,574 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Tulsa, Ok
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: dreams resort

Which building are you staying in? The rooms in the tower are great. We did go in one of the rooms in the main building (hospitality room to change in before we left) and it was very nice as well, but we didn't try the bed. I have heard of the beds being hard. Ours was very soft and comfy.

Most of the food is good but not great. If you eat buffett I recommend you get the cooked-to-order stuff like omlettes for breakfast and pasta for dinner. We really liked the half grilled chicken at the SeaSide Grill, the butterfly shrimp at Oceana and the hamburgers at SeaSide and at the Snack Shack. The steaks are good but not awesome like the ones I'm used to in Oklahoma.

Have a great time, I know you will!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
257 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dreams resort

thanks so much for your messages, after reading the mixed reviews for dreams in the pas I am now very much looking forward to my stay at Dreams!

Tulsa, Ok
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: dreams resort

Have fun lb and drink a tequila for me!

Wichita Falls, TX
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: dreams resort

me too... I was worried though. Some of the reviews were horrible. But I think that was mostly before the remodel

Madison, WI
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: dreams resort

Sounds better than some reviews. Has construction wrapped up yet? Is the pool heated now? How were the crowds?

We're going in early March. Should get better and better.

Madison, WI
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: dreams resort

Sounds better than some reviews. Has construction wrapped up yet? Is the pool heated now? How were the crowds?

We're going in early March. Should get better and better.