We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, Virginia
Level Contributor
492 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

What are some good but not super high priced swim up rooms anywhere in Mexico or anywhere else? Dominican, Puerto Rico...etc. This will be our first trip to these locations so wanting a memoriable one.....

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

The Royal in Cancun

Iberostar Grand

Iberostar Grand in Punta Cana

Secrets Cap Cana in Punta Cana

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,624 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

You can get a decent price on a swim up at the Valentin or Excellence Riviera Cancun. Excellence Puerto Mujeres and the Excellence in Punta Cana has them as well. Also, in Punta Cana, check out Majestic Elegance.

Bristol, Virginia
Level Contributor
492 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

Are there any good ones anywhere else ss well? Im not sure we want to be in cancun?

Bristol, Virginia
Level Contributor
492 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

Bump

nyc
Level Contributor
208 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

i don't know if it is the "best" but we really were very happy at Secrets Maroma.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

Valentin would be your cheapest option however, they are not `real`swimup. You have a small balcony and then grass area and then the walkway and then the pool. Not very private.

The Royal Cancun has some nice one however, they are in the shade in the early afternoon and I am not sure that Secrets Maroma would qualify, more expensive. So I guess, VIM would be the best for your price range (Mexico) only.

I do not travel to the DR nor Cuba. DR, my sister was sick at (5 stars) hotel on her last 3 trips, she will not be travelling there again for a while. And Cuba, do not support the politics and the food is blend, not a good place to go when you are a foodie like me.

That`s my opinion. Anyone else?

Alex

7. Re: Best all inclusive with swim up rooms - not just cancun, any

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 28, 2012