We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What does your screen name mean and who are you?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
264 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
What does your screen name mean and who are you?

I have been lurking here for awhile and posting somewhat since I have decided to try Cancun for my spring trip this year.

I have been using TA since last year when planing my Aruba vacation and then found 2 really great Aruba Forums so I started hanging out there since this sight didn't have a forum back then. But this one (Cancun)seems to be one of the bigger ones on TA. I have received such great tips and info it makes me wonder how we all traveled without all this info!

Sorry if this has been covered before but love to know what other forums does anyone else frequent and what does your screename mean about you? Mine is really silly it is the name of my siamese cat and my birthdate! Besides this forum everday I check the TheArubaforum.com and at least once a week I check out Greasy Lake (a Springsteen Forum! )

Looking forward to chatting with all of you more !

Susan

Milwaukee,WI
Level Contributor
387 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What does your screen name mean and who are you?

I've been reading reviews for our hotel since august, but just stumbled onto this forum about a month ago. I absolutely love it! I have read post after post, given my insight, and I read hotel reviews religiously for 5 months, agh!! My name comes from my favoeite flower Phsycopsis Papillio...I don't know why I thre the 60 in there, I really wish I hadn't. I enjoy $ex, but only with my boyfriend lol. Oh well.