We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Paradise Club?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Albert Lea, MN
Level Contributor
377 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Paradise Club?

Anyone stayed at the Crown Paradise Club? Any comments/tips would be helpful! THANKS!

nobleton, ontario
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Paradise Club?

Hi,

Just returned yesterday from Crown Paradise. Had a great time. Food was good you have a variety of food ALL DAY. It was tidy at all times. If your looking for tranquility and shade hang out by the kids pool beacause the shade starts happening around 12 noon and covers the pool completely by 3pm. Want loud exciting noise the main pool is where to be and you should be out by 6-6:30 am for a good spot on the side of the pool to have sun all day there. any other questions I'm here.

Lisa

Albert Lea, MN
Level Contributor
377 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Paradise Club?

Do you have children? What about activities for children 8 and 12? Any restaurants you would recommend?

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
937 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Paradise Club?

Returned from CPC 12/04. This is a very nice resort, very clean and family oriented. They have a scheduled posted beside the elevator of things to do. I believe there is bingo and while I was there, the kids had a ball with karoke too. There are children oriented theme shows in the theatre and the games by the infinity pool are fun. The food is excellent. Ditto, any questions, let me know.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
264 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crown Paradise Club?

Can any of you tell me what would be a good room to request ?

I know there is an old tower and a new tower but any other specifics?

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crown Paradise Club?

Ask for a room in the new tower, or rooms in the old tower are nicer the farther up you go. Make sure you don't get one over the lobby (lobby bar w/noisy people) unless noise doesn't bother you. It is somewhat muffled, but if you have children, it isn't a good place to have a room.

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
937 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crown Paradise Club?

Our room was on the 3rd floor. Not extremely close to the lobby but definately closer to the infinity pool where all of the games are played. Whether you open the patio doors or not the screaming voices from the loud speakers and music can be somewhat un-nerving if you are going to be in the room for any length of time in the afternoon (children's naps perhaps). However, we were not in the room long enough and by the time we went to bed, the lobby bar had calmed down quite a bit and everyone was in one of the other bars.

nobleton, ontario
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Crown Paradise Club?

deanejc,

I do have children they are aged 5 and 3 they did take advantage of the kids club and enjoyed it.

The food was good and the restaurants were good as well. The only one I didn't enjoy was The Mexican. Was there a favourite? no not really they were all good/very good.

Lisa

8. Re: Crown Paradise Club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, May 06, 2009