We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay at Casa Magna...Play at JW

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Stay at Casa Magna...Play at JW

Hi! I was wondering if anyone who has stayed at the Marriott Casa Magna knows whether or not you can use the pool and spa area at the JW if you are a guest of the CM ? I've heard mixed answers.

wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay at Casa Magna...Play at JW

If you are going to use the outdoor pool or beach are at the JW, just go to the towel kiosk and get the JW towels (differenty color than the Casa). They just ask for a room number but they do not record anything and people just leave their towels on their lounges when they leave for the day. At the workout room and indoor pool/hot tub you just sign your name in a book with the number in your party. If you are going toorder drinks they ask for a room number. I stayed at the JW and had dinner at the steakhouse in the Casa and I was able to my meal to my room, so I would think you probably can charge a spa fee also. Check with the hotels to see if they do it.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
559 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay at Casa Magna...Play at JW

I stayed at teh JW Marriott but used facilities at the Casa Magna. Also I went to Champions in the Casa Magna and charged it to our room at the JW. You shouldn't have any problems.

Chicago
Level Contributor
266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stay at Casa Magna...Play at JW

Hi there!

I'm staying at the Marriott Casa Magna this July, and I read somewhere online about the Marriott hotels, and you can use both facilities. The pool areas, spa, restaurants, etc. because they are both Marriott properties. I believe you should be perfectly fine.

Have fun!

-Jen