We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

USA Transfers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
USA Transfers

I booked an online reservation through USA transfers and got the confirmation emails. I am wondering if I have to call to confirm again before my trip or is my reservation good to go?

Ewing, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: USA Transfers

Hi Bree, we just used them on Friday. Great service! I did, however, e mail them on Thursday just to confirm our pick up. I do not think it is necessary but I just wanted to be sure.

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: USA Transfers

They're good! I don't think it's needed but if it gives you peace of mind go ahead.

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: USA Transfers

i just confirmed mine today for sat. peace of mind. i have always gone apple or funjet and they provide transfer.

Cancun
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: USA Transfers

Bree1011,

I actually work with a company that is an affiliate of USA Transfers so I deal with their transfer vouchers all day long. If you have your vouchers, you do NOT need to reconfirm anything. Only contact USA Transfers if your flight information changes before your trip. Other than that, you are all set.

And, just so you know, USA Transfers will NOT reconfirm your departure transfers. They will show up to pick you up at the scheduled time, but they will not reconfirm the night before, or anything like that.

In nearly 2 years of working with the company, I have received very, very few complaints. It is a great company and you will not be disappointed.

Have a great trip!

Susan

Boston...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: USA Transfers

Just used them donot need to confirm and donot woory about the return they were 15 minutes early .

New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: USA Transfers

Thank you all so much for the replies. I have used them before but its been a while so I couldn't remember what their policy was for confirmation. I appreciate all of the help =)

Kansas
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: USA Transfers

We used USA Transfers it was a great experience. They only cost $70 US $ for round-trip to and from our Resort that was 30 minutes from Cancun Airport..Would recomend to anyone...A+ service and very informative with email reply.

Kansas City Mo
Level Contributor
425 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: USA Transfers

We used them in early October and I didn't confirm them after their email and they were there just like clockwork... Highly recommend them

CT
Level Contributor
1 post
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: USA Transfers

You don't need to reconfirm. They are EXTREMELY reliable. Our drivers were early both coming and going and very very polite and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and recommend them highly.

Munster, Indiana
Level Contributor
327 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: USA Transfers

Used USA transfers in January they were at airport and hotel for return (early) I dd not reconfirm.