We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limousine Service?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Limousine Service?

Looking for a reliable and affordable limousine service to transport my friends and I from the airport to our hotel. I tried to go through the concierge at the hotel but their agency wanted $225 USD for a one-way trip!! Any recommendations?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
5,253 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Limousine Service?

Try: www.cancuntransfers.com

Not sure if you are going to find a limo, but, they are wonderful.

Good luck!

USA
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Limousine Service?

Though they do not have limousines (they use a van for your party) there are many good Private Transfer company's available to take you to your resort and back to the airport. The one we use is USA Transfers with Entertainment Plus (entertainment-plus.net). Another good one is Cancun Valet (cancunvalet.com). The only people in the van will be your party so you go direct to your resort. Have a great trip.

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,708 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Limousine Service?

It's rare to see a limo in Mexico - the closest I've found is a Lincoln town car - or when I have a larger group I use a suburban. I cannot recommend a certain service - I always book directly w/my hotel.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Limousine Service?

The airport actually has it's own limousine service cancunairportlimo.com. The rate is pretty reasonable and I like that they are located right there at the airport. They also have Lincoln Towncars which I think is what we'll end up booking because there are only 4 of us and it's much less expensive than the limo.

Thanks for responding, everyone.

USA
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Limousine Service?

SheShops,

Just so you know, cancunairportlimo is not affiliated with the Cancun airport. They are a private company that does everything they can to pass themselves off as being part of the Cancun airport. Also, all the private transfer companies that service the airport are approved/authorized to do so. Your choice on who you pick but I wanted you to be aware of the fact they are not part of the airport.

Edited: 9:23 am, January 15, 2010
Arizona
Level Contributor
40 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: Limousine Service?

We just got back, and used CancunCD for a limo pickup at the airport and drop off at our hotel to kick our trip off. All correspondence was done via email and the driver was there waiting for us with a sign when we landed. The limo was sleek and clean and the driver very polite. The cost was $140.

7. Re: Limousine Service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 15, 2010