We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Way too soon for anyone

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cancun
Level Contributor
534 posts
Save Topic
Way too soon for anyone

After what I saw today it is impossible for anyone to say when things will get to a point here of returning to almost normal.

Just the man power alone to replace all the broken windows will be huge. Forget about anything else.

Brant

Dallas
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Way too soon for anyone

bump

north carolina
Level Contributor
44 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Way too soon for anyone

bump

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
705 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Way too soon for anyone

I'll be anxious to hear from the tourists who will be returning home within the next few days. They will be a good source as to the condition of certain hotels. We have the luxury of waiting until January to book so there should be a lot of information on this board by then. Good Luck to all in the Yukatan. Glad to see a local on this board this morning.

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Way too soon for anyone

this is the only post that on the money

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Way too soon for anyone

b

Northern Utah
Level Contributor
541 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Way too soon for anyone

bump once more

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
573 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Way too soon for anyone

you know though, for the lack of news coverage in mexico, there is enough news coverage about pakistan and their earth quake that killed 50000 people...

maybe cause there wasnt that many casualties? who knows but we did see some of our local news guys on tv down there. must have gone down right before the storm happened.

I am so glad to see that brant is ok, good to see you around!