We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aq700

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Topic
aq700

They just pulled your thread!

Bummer

State of Disarray
Level Contributor
3,805 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: aq700

Hi votto. Had to be sabotage. Lots of other threads here that are off topic. I will find a way to get it out tomorrow. Did you like it?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
968 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aq700

yeah, they did that to me when I first joined TA. If a post has nothing to do with travel, then moniters will pull it. Also if people start to argue on a thread.

Too bad AQ...I would hate for that thread to die with you having a misunderstanding with the questions I was asking. I was going to suggest that you get some Mexican acts---Vicente Fernandez & Juan Gabriel--I would pay top dollar for that show!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me...that act is like...bigger than maddonna...way bigger!!!!!!

Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: aq700

Thought it was GREAT. I emailed you with my name. Hopefully, you got it. Keep up the good work. You have a heart of GOLD.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
968 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aq700

yeah, they did that to me when I first joined TA. If a post has nothing to do with travel, then moniters will pull it. Also if people start to argue on a thread.

Too bad AQ...I would hate for that thread to die with you having a misunderstanding with the questions I was asking. I was going to suggest that you get some Mexican acts---Vicente Fernandez & Juan Gabriel--I would pay top dollar for that show!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me...that act is like...bigger than maddonna...way bigger!!!!!!

sorry, forgot to make the first post about travel:

try seeing the Xcaret show.

Lakefield
Level Contributor
461 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: aq700

bummer that it was pulled...I had a witty answer posted too......and that's not too often I'm witty at 1am!.....LOL

oh..must inculde travel....xel-ha,cozumel,cancun,isla m., hotels,hotels,hotels,resorts,resorts..etc.etc.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
968 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aq700

LakefieldDave,

Lets hear the witt.

Cancun Water is very wet and blue!

Margaritaville
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: aq700

jk,

Hey, I was right.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
968 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: aq700

klynn,

u talking to me? right about what?????????????

the Corona beer is not foreign in Mexico!

Margaritaville
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: aq700

Welcome Dave, this is what happens from time to time with certain individuals. Ignore them, or not. Glad to see you here.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
968 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: aq700

klynn,

Oh I get it.lol! I was right too!

tacos are made with tortillas in Mexico!