We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Cancun

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife in Cancun

I'm arriving this Saturday and would love some suggestions for bars in Cancun. Kind of too old and married for Senor Frogs and Discos, but still like to have a good time! Favorite place in Playa is Blue Parrot, but that's a bit too far. Also, first time staying at the JW Marriott- any suggestions or comments?

Cuncrawl
Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Coco Bongo Cancun
Bars & Clubs, Dance Clubs & Discos
The City Discotheque
Bars & Clubs, Dance Clubs & Discos
Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Cancun

The Corona Bar, nice place.

Margaritaville

The Over 30 Club(Mondays are TA night)

Any of the small open air cafes around.

Also all the big clubs if you want to give em a try.

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Cancun

HowBoutit... Never too old to party!

Here are a few suggestions... We have some great lounges in cancun that have great beach house type music and some delicious martinis. Glazz is in La ISla mall. It's a restaurant / lounge with Aisan Infusion food. Its one of the more trendy places in Cancun. The age varies but no teens there.

ANother is trying O ultra Lounge wich is next door to Dady'O and is a similar lounge where theyhave Martinis and great music. I can get you VIP at O Lounge.

Thai Lounge also had a very cool lounge with a Dolphin Aquarium in teh background. this is outdoors and you ask for a private hut to have your drinks or sit at the bar. Very chic and super super romantic...

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in Cancun

O yeah definetley Over 30s for a laid back great atmosphere! MargaritaVille and Pat O brians are also options.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
133 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife in Cancun

Hey lisacancun,

I have some questions about your services, is there an email address that I can reach you at?

stoney creek
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife in Cancun

Ya I agree with Lisa , you are never to old to party. You should try just one of the clubs out just one night to experiece the Cancun craziness. So much fun.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,151 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife in Cancun

I'm married and we are in our mid 30's. Thought I was too old, but guess what! Had a blast, partied just as hard as I remembered from back when. There are some neat smaller open air bars, like Congos, Mextreme (great food and apps), Corona Bar, Slices, and the list goes on. These are very casual, play good mix of music.

Definately check out Margarittaville, and stop in on Mon at Over 30 to see who else from this board is going to be there! Great way to meet some GREAT people. And of course, you get to meet Karaoke Joe, an excellent Joe!

Sometimes, you will find the best time/company at your hotel lounge bar, too.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife in Cancun

Thanks for all the great suggestions! Sounds like I'll have fun anywhere.

Lisacancun- I'll take you up on the VIP pass!