We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please tell me there will be sun!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Bournemouth, England
Level Contributor
210 posts
1 review
Save Topic
please tell me there will be sun!

i have been in cancun since sat eve and so far have only had a few hours of sun! since then it has been raining non stop, even my room has flooded at GCPS!!

Local experts, please tell me the sun is going to return soon, starting to get a little depressed!

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: please tell me there will be sun!

Yes, I would love to hear from the experts, too! Is the rain expected to let up? We are heading to the Lindo Sat. for a week, and I am really praying for sun!

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: please tell me there will be sun!

Ohh nooo... I can't believe it has been raining so much. Honestly this so rarely happens. I guess you cannot determine a tropical storm and where and how long it will stay. Maybe weatherdood has some info. I hope you do get some sunshine...

CA
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: please tell me there will be sun!

Man I leave tomorrow and am praying for SUN!!!!!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: please tell me there will be sun!

I'm also leaving tomorrow morning. PLEASE LET THE SUN SHINE!!!!!!!!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: please tell me there will be sun!

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news. But there is both good and bad.

Here's the bad:

ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/goeseasthurrir.html

The good is that, you will have more time to have nookie in your hotel room, shop, eat, drink go the VIP the best movie theatre ever made. Eat, drink, party, go shopping. :)

NYC
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: please tell me there will be sun!

Does anyone have any idea how long this rain is supposed to last? I am taking my fiance from Oct. 6th- the 14th for his 30th bday, and he has never been to a tropical place before- this is so depressing- I don't know if I should let him know before we go, or not!!