We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
LPP
VICTORIA,B C
Level Contributor
705 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

Four fun loving ladies arriving from Vancouver, B.C. Feb 26 in the wee hours staying at GCP. Anyone else going to be there at that time. Will bring CD'S & hope to get people up dancing in the bar with the dance floor & pool tables.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

Too bad, but we can't come them. Sounds like you will have a great party going on. That DJ in the Beer Garden plays the worst music unless people bring CDs to be played by him. GCPS is a great place to stay. Sounds like you have been that before, too.

Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

We are just going to miss you, we leave on the 25th from GCP.

To go bad to the cold and snow.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

I'm too early. January 27-Feb 3.

LPP
VICTORIA,B C
Level Contributor
705 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

Yes we were there last year at the same time. Loved the place but they really need to liven up the evenings with some nightclub dancing atmosphere. There isn't any reason that the Beer Garden lounge could not turn into a fun place in the evening. Too bad we will miss you guys. Have a great time while you are there.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

I agree with you about the nightlife. That was one good thing about GCPS in Puerto Vallarta, there is a disco across the street and it is included and is open until 2 AM at least. Maybe everyone could talk to the Manager of GCPS about that because I agree, the beer garden could be a fun place, it already has a dance floor so why not play some better music? One night when we were there hip hop was being played, so I assume somebody brought a CD and there were plenty of people in there and on the dance floor. All the other nights it was basically dead.

washington
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

LLP, how long will you be staying??? Eight of us fly in from Washington (not to far from you...) and are staying at the GCP March 1 - 6....

LPP
VICTORIA,B C
Level Contributor
705 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

We are staying until March 12. Two of our party are leaving March 5 but two of us are staying another week. We should watch for each other. With all of us we can get people up dancing....that is if we are not occupied at the Tiki Bar. Can't wait to go. What part of Washington are you guys from? We are actually from Victoria but are taking the ferry to the airport & leaving from Vancouver. Is this your first time at GCP?

Vaiden, MS
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Feb 2006

We will be getting there Feb 7-13. That's the way my luck has been going. Hope to see other TA posters there.