We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

we had great time, it was the first time we brought our kids 5,3,1 everybody had fun. you guys were right about the beaches, but we still managed to let the kids play on the non rocky parts. since it was our first time with the kids we just stayed at cpc, we decided not to do any trips.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH i want to go back! we downloaded the pics we took and it left me wanting to just jump back on the plane and go back.

if anyone can tell me how to post our pics ill be glad to share them. you will be able to see the beaches and know what everyone means. let me know if you have any questions.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

Glad your trip went so well! How did your kids like the kids club?

Did you tip the kids club people?

Many thanks...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

thank you...they loved the kids club, we stayed with them the whole thime because only my 5 year old could stay there by herself & my others would of freaked out. because we were with them i didnt feel the need to tip.

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

Welcome back -- can't wait to see and hear all about the trip!

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

How was your room? Did you have a regular room or did you get a family suite. I am always looking for information on the family suites and what they are like. Did you walk down to the public beach?

You can post your pictures under the CPC review. I think they have a post pictures only button that you can use.

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

Welcome back Lexington, Glad you had a wonderful vacation. Since you loved Cancun so much you can return next year with the kids and maybe feel more comfortable taking them on a small tour.

Mentioned in this post
Lexington
Lexington
Kentucky
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

thanks can cancun... we had a family suite, it was great. 3 rooms and best of all 3 bathrooms! when you are the only guy with 4 girls you got to love that :) there is plenty of room and for the amount of time we spent in them they were great.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
586 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: just got back from cpc & i hate chicago! any questions?

we did not walk to the beach, we have 3 little ones and they would never make it.

and lisa the kids cant wait to go back. that is all we hear. "did you make more dollars for cancun?"