We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Someone going at Oasis Cancun at the end of January?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Someone going at Oasis Cancun at the end of January?

Hello

just wanted to knnow if many peoples are going to Oasis Cancun at the end of January? I already went last April and it's so crazy. I can't wait to go back!!!

Meadow Lake...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Someone going at Oasis Cancun at the end of January?

Going January 16\05 with 3 others. What is it like? I have read some bad reviews and am a little worried.

Meadow Lake...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Someone going at Oasis Cancun at the end of January?

Going January 16\05 with 3 others. What is it like? I have read some bad reviews and am a little worried.

Vancouver,Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Someone going at Oasis Cancun at the end of January?

Waterhen? I assume that's some sort of Saskatchewan thing? Anyway, go to the thread titled "Jan 15-23 Who's all going?" started by "smokinblonde" (it's on page two or three right now until someone adds to it then it'll be back on page one). You'll have some reading material (there's ove 130 posts) but you'll soon learn that it's going to be one big party! If you're looking for a quiet vacation, don't go there, if you want to party and have a good time, don't worry, it's gonna happen! FirmRod Foam party on Thurs Jan 20th at the Oasis (Up & Down Disco on site) is all set. That's the day my group comes in and we're meeting up with a bunch of others we met on here! Also planning a boat cruise. Get on board! Read that forum and your worries will be ceased.............

POH