We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Crown Paradise Spa-has anyone seen Christina?? She...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
Save Topic
Golden Crown Paradise Spa-has anyone seen Christina?? She...

I hope this is not the Christina we met on our trips there. There is a young girl named Christina, who serves drinks around the pool and beach all day. And she is fantastic. I just read in 1 of the reviews, that she was dismissed. Does anyone know???? I hope this isn't true! She has family, she supports and a baby.

And if any of the locals can help her out with a job, she is an excellent person!!!

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Spa-has anyone seen Christina?? She...

Hi Denise... I don't know.. just wanted to say hi...

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Spa-has anyone seen Christina?? She...

Hi Lisa!

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Spa-has anyone seen Christina?? She...

Denise,

I also read that review. I certainly hope it is not true. Christina was absolutely wonderful. We have pictures of her with us.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
251 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Spa-has anyone seen Christina?? She...

Saw that too. Remember many good things said about her in other reviews. We will be there in a few weeks, so will know for sure then.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Crown Paradise Spa-has anyone seen Christina?? She...

I think we should write to the hotel, and tell them to re-hire her. What was that address? Is it, reservgcp@crownparadise.com? If that's it, we should all write, and tell them to hire her back. She is a great girl! And fine server.