We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best places to stay for spring break?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Normal, IL
1 post
Save Topic
best places to stay for spring break?

This will be my first spring break in cancun. Can anyone give me some advise on what are some hot places to stay

St. Paul, MN
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: best places to stay for spring break?

How old are you? What are your interests...relaxation, location, young people, party atmosphere, cheap lodging, etc?

Marlboro, NJ
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best places to stay for spring break?

sup man, 99% of everyone already booked for 2005 spring break in cancun, im sure you can still find deals but a lot of the hotels are booked up... i know the week im going which is march 12-19 almost everything is booked up.... i am going through studentcity.com so i dont have to worry about anything... they are college students just like us that make sure we are all having the best time we can possible have... they greet us once we get through customs, bring us to an orientation party which is where they hand out flyers, braclets, and information on everything you need to know for the week and most importantly where the big parties are at.... and then you go to your hotel and then start to drink the week away.... you will see them staying at your hotel, at the beach parties, and most importantly at the clubs if you are getting a drink package with student city.... i took the platnium drink package it was 189 and you dont worry about cover charges, lines, bar tabs (open bar).. cant beat that, and they also throw a booze cruise in with that... its deffinitlly going to be awsome... if studentcity doesnt have anything available for your week, then check out the other spring break travel companys.... i think one is springbreak.com another is ststravel.com try them, also i doubt any of the place are going to let you do a payment plan... i know our money is all due before january 4th.... so you will need all the money upfront..... good luck man, and party hard