We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

soon2moon

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
soon2moon

Hey Girl,

Where is that review listed???

DT

Mill Creek...
Level Contributor
721 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: soon2moon

It's up just today under Moon Palace: "Romantic Vacation" (something like that) I also posted a review for the Over 30 Club.

Your review and pictures were great!!! You should see my smile from ear to ear as I reviewed them!! It really was paradise wasn't it! So glad we got the chance to meet you; the famous Dontony & wife!! I'm re-living that night, the whole trip actually, in my mind and wish we were there. But back down to reality we must come, right.

We had some other fun pictures that I wish we had room to post too. Can't display them all here. When are you two going back if you don't mind me asking? The JW reviews are wonderful. We enjoyed the Moon, but are definately considering JW.

Mentioned in this post
Moon Palace Cancun
Moon Palace Cancun
24,630 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: soon2moon

Hey soon2moon just read your review.. sounds like a beautiful and romantic trip. I love th epicture of you and Steve with the flower in your hair.. Was wondering if you minded if I put it on the TA meet up picture album on Dady'O Website... Let me know.. you looked beautiful and it was sooo romantic!

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: soon2moon

Ohh also wanted to know if you had any in Dady'O with anyone... I could post them too if you send them to me...

Mill Creek...
Level Contributor
721 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: soon2moon

Sadly, we don't have any group shots. Remember we were not there that long, thus my NO TACO'S PASTOR that night. :(

Hey, there was a Dady 'O Photographer that took a group shot of us & HaysMom & James. We did not buy that one-he wanted $12. But maybe he still has it in his file? You can use the one's of Steve & I that you have though.

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: soon2moon

Great review, We loved those photos. your and your hubby look so much in love, you could see it in both of your eyes.

Next time keep him out of the sun or buy those life guard type hats, we used those everytime we were out in the sun...

Hey when do you think your going back?

DT

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: soon2moon

Great review and great pics, soon2moon -- Wish I coulda been there to throw back a few with you guys and DT....Maybe some other time :)

dood

Mill Creek...
Level Contributor
721 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: soon2moon

Well, since we're going to Vegas in March, think it will have to be next Sept or Oct.

Steve wants to go when it's less humid!!

Mentioned in this post