We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

back from the aquamarina beach any questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nottingham england
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Topic
back from the aquamarina beach any questions

got back early thurs from the aquamarina beach cancun, any questions on resturants or day trips we did or reconmend pls ask

phil and sue

alexandria scotland
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: back from the aquamarina beach any questions

hi i will be going to the aquamarina beach hotel in october with my 14 year old daughter, most reviews don't give this hotel a good rating. is it really that bad? hotel i stayed in last year in florida was the same , bad reviews, but was really nice. did you swim with the dolphins? what trips did you enjoy. any recommendations welcome

karen

nottingham england
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: back from the aquamarina beach any questions

hi karen

the hotel itself was great very clean and the staff very helpful i have put on a review but dont know if its gone on yet, the food wasnt very warm, the vegetables were hard and there wasnt a great deal of choice ie same thing most nights. we went on the dolphin discovery this was fantastic and well worth the money.

hope this helps keep an eye on the reviews as our tells you where we went for things to eat and all the trips we did.

phil and sue

nottingham england
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: back from the aquamarina beach any questions

hi karen just checked our reveiw is now on for the hotel

phil and sue

alexandria scotland
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: back from the aquamarina beach any questions

thanks piplhd

will have a look at your review now.dont mind too much about food not too fussy. as long as the room and beds are clean dont mind too much about anything else. not paying a great amount of money so you can't ask for much

karen

nottingham england
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: back from the aquamarina beach any questions

bump