We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Sept 3rd-9th

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
columbus, ohio
2 posts
Save Topic
Weather Sept 3rd-9th

Hi all-

My husband and I are traveling to Secrets Excellence Sept. 3rd -9th. I saw on some of the weather websites that it looks like rain most of the time we are there.

Does any one have any updates? Any reason we should be concerned with a tropical storm or a hurrican????

Any info would be appreciated!

Thank you

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Sept 3rd-9th

I looked on accuweather.com and it says thunderstorms possible the 4th and 5th, but if they have storms it is like for an hour then clears up! We are going Sept 5-10 and I am not worried about it!!

Have fun!

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Sept 3rd-9th

Welcome to TA

Honestly... It very rarely rains in Cancun. I am not mother nature but I can almost guarantee you will not have rain or if you so it will last 20 minutes and sunshine again. Even if you did have two days of grey and or rain.. I bet it wouldnt dampen your vacation. Today it is supposed to rain and so was all week last week. It was beautiful! Saturday was not the best but Sun, Mon and today is beautiful... DOnt listen to the weather forecasters.. They have clue what they are talking about!

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Sept 3rd-9th

Hey now, Lisa -- look who you're talking about now... Don't ever listen to the weather forecasters?? Hmmmmmm....... We don't know what we're talking about??? Grrrrrrrr..... :)

sarahbear -- as one of those weathercasters who have no idea what they're talking about.....there's nothing to worry about at least for now...No reason to believe that a hurricane or tropical storm will affect your trip at this point in time.