We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
January Weather

Will be in Cancun on Jan 4th...third time there, have not gone this early in the year before, Is this going to be a colder week compared to Feb. Any input would be helpful for packing clothes and coats. thanks

Milwaukee,WI
Level Contributor
387 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: January Weather

It's always a good idea to pack warmer clothes since, as you know, evenings do ten to cool down quite a bit!!! But this might help you out! www.allworldhotel.com/mexico/p_climate.html

Kansas City, Kansas
Level Contributor
273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January Weather

i was checking for this info at weatherchannel.com just before you posted. January, on average, is the coolest month of the year. i don't remember what it was in Celsius but was avg. hi 81��F lo 65��F. Our scales meet a -38 so that's...i'm so horrible at math...check it out for yourself, it's easy to find

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: January Weather

rusty.....it will not be cold in Cancun in January...Jan/Feb are about the same...high 80's during the day, mid to high 60's at night. You might want to bring a jacket for the evenings...sometimes the wind can be a little cool, but you certainly don't need a coat.....enjoy!

Reading,Berks
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: January Weather

i want it to be hot bikini weather!!!! I hope it will be!!!