We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best AI to marry at in the Riviera or Cancun?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best AI to marry at in the Riviera or Cancun?

I am trying to plan a wedding next July for the Playa del Carmen area or Cancun. I have been looking into Secrets Excellence Riviera but would appreciate other feedback if you have witnessed or had a wedding in this location. Just read a review that SERC's setup was very impersonal and seemed rushed for the 3 brides that were married the same day. A special day and would like to have a memorable experience!

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best AI to marry at in the Riviera or Cancun?

Look into Dreams Resort and Spa in Cancun, they have several wedding packages ranging from free to about $1800 i Belive.

www.dreamsresorts.com, I think this is their web adress.

Illinois
Level Contributor
690 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best AI to marry at in the Riviera or Cancun?

I am starting to plan too and I think we are going to marry at one resort and stay at another. I have been working with a photographer that our friends used and she is awesome Claudia Rodriguez.

http://www.claudiaphoto.com/

texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best AI to marry at in the Riviera or Cancun?

Thaks for the photographer tip. I will look into it. Picking a resort is not as easy as it sounds!

Netherlands
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best AI to marry at in the Riviera or Cancun?

Me and my bride are getting married at the Paradisus Riviera Cancun in 3 weeks. After our guests leave we honeymoon at the El Dorado Royale. We could do our wedding there because of underaged guests.

Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best AI to marry at in the Riviera or Cancun?

Seriously check out the El Dorado Royale.

We honeymooned there last year and it was awesome.

Look at staying in a Casita!

www.karismahotels.com

You won't be disappointed.

Kansas
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best AI to marry at in the Riviera or Cancun?

we are getting married at the El Dorado Royale September 3. Only about 16 more days!! I will let you know how it went. So far, I have been very pleased with working with the wedding coordinator. Don't know how it will be when I get there. The resort is 18 and over, so this might affect whether or not you want to look into their package. We couldn't pass up the deal at the time. I think the rates for 2006 have changed however. I also have sample pics from their photographer if you are interested.