We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
terre haute, indiana
Level Contributor
2,345 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

Finally, we are down to 30 days 22 hours 11 min 57 sec!

It seems like forever since i posted the 60 days or less thread! Why does this last 30 days stretch by so slow? Who else has 30 days or less?

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

Me and my girlfriend will be at the riu cancun in 30 days cant wait.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
611 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

Me and the fiancee will be at the Riu Caribe in exactly 20 days time. If anybody else will be there 29/11/08-13/12/08 get in touch with me by PM and we can perhaps have a few cold drinks together!

Bring on the sun!

Stevie

missyagain
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

Me and a couple of girlfriends will be arriving at the Riu Caribe on Sat 6th december!! (29 days woohooo!) We r up for meeting ppl for some mexican fun!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,542 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

I wish we were at 30 days but we will have to wait until next Wednesday!! My wife and I are staying at the RIU Caribe 12th-21st!!! Missyagain save some tequila for us!! Julie/Ted

missyagain
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

Dont worry there will be much consumed im sure :-)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
499 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

My lady and I are going to RPLA this Sunday. I'm ready to go. Just dump some clothes into a suitcase and hop on the plane.

Nothing like going to Cancun- great weather, food, people and a lovely woman to keep me company.

Cheers!!

Clinton Township...
Level Contributor
382 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

No fair loves2travel......I just made your 60 day list!! lol Have fun when you finally get there!!

Minooka, Illinois
Level Contributor
4,654 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

Loves, did you end up with the RPLA??

terre haute, indiana
Level Contributor
2,345 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

no,i didn't. i was only gonna go there if my friends decided they weren't going. i am so glad they can go! i could care less about upgrading now! we still love the riu cancun, and we are gonna have a ball. 29 days!

Manteca, CA
Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 30 Days Or Less!!!!!!!

13 days woo hoo it's getting very close, but not close enough. I packed my bags last night and my husband banged his toe on the suitecase when he got home from work. I giggled, and told him he should pack his now.