We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

I feel i am quite well travelled and have been round most of Europe, Italy and the usual English holiday resorts. This is my first time to Mexico and i am a bit worried about whipping my boobies aut and offending anyone. It is an adult only resort so i can only presume this will be ok but i would really appreciate it somebody can confirm this for me !

TEXAS
Level Contributor
449 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

I was there about 2 weeks ago and there were probably about 4 or 5 ladies around the pool that decided to go topless....

You're gonna have a great time at the GCP...!!!....make sure you try a habanero tequila shot...!!!

Miami
Level Contributor
406 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

My wife and I were there July 31 and she freely went topless in the jaccuzi and the beach without anyone objecting to it. We saw many other women go topless too, including Americans from Texas we talked to. You will have a great time!

Illinois
Level Contributor
200 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

I just returned from GCP too and noticed quite a few ladies topless.....no problem at all. More were topless in the sunbathing pool and beach than at the regular pool, but even then it was never an issue.

Toronto
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

Please don't think I'm a prude, God forbid with the " let it all hang out" me generation attitude but I will be going there too and I have seen alot of these postings about topless sunbathing lately and I will be offended. Alot of people said no one seemed to mind. Do you really think people are going to come over to you and tell you put your top on "I,m offended".Most won't but they may be. I don't get the point of topless sunbathing. Are you going to walk around the street with your tanned boobs for everyone to notice your markless tan when you get home or are they just exibitionists, look at me ' look at me!! I am a young 54 year old with a pretty good body for my age so I'm not jealous but my boobs are for my husband to see not a bunch of strangers. Respect is a word that people have seemed to forgot about. For yourself and others. Think about this - its just one more place you'll have wrinkles and maybe skin cancer down the road. People can slam this post all they want. Go for it.

Rochester NY
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

Do what you want and anyone who gets offended should consider the sister hotel where the kids are running wild all day and night. You won't see any topless sun bathing there but as you tend to your headache in your room you will be missing a beatiful day in the sun........Enjoy your vacation and sun yourself any way you want to just like everyone else does!

scotland
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

Wylie1 get a life.

Little Miss Widnes its your holiday you do as you want, i can assure you, you will offend no one.

Have a great vacation, you have probably earned it.

7. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:59 am, March 22, 2010
Long Island
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

I think it's so much more disrespectful to others on vacation to let loud and obnoxious children ruin the relaxing atmosphere that people have paid big bucks for. It's easy not to look at someone's breasts...it's much harder to ignore poorly behaved children. My parents would have set us straight in seconds if we ran wild in public. God forbid today's parents upset their children by actual teaching them some manners.

9. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:59 am, March 22, 2010
Oregon
Level Contributor
3,137 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Going topless at Golden Crown Paradise Spa ?

Here's an exquisite example of what makes a clod:

"My wife and I were there July 31 and she freely went topless in the jaccuzi and the beach without anyone objecting to it."

Of course no one "objected." They know low-lifes when they see them and most just suck it up rather than deal with the likes of you.