We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

august 6th at coco bongos!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
august 6th at coco bongos!!!

I'll be there...who else will??...lets meet...just think it'd be kind of cool to party with people you post with...don't u think??

Southern, Illinois
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: august 6th at coco bongos!!!

Thanks sgametto! We will keep Saturday night for Coco Bongos...See you guys there!!!!!!!!!

Toronto
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: august 6th at coco bongos!!!

bump

CNY
Level Contributor
463 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: august 6th at coco bongos!!!

Silly guestion.... but how are you gonna find each other??? You might want to make arrangements to share a cab or meet at a landmark near there. It's hard enough to find someone that you know there, let alone someone that you've never met.

Southern, Illinois
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: august 6th at coco bongos!!!

Hello tgrlily! We are going with our hotel for VIP, so sharing a taxi or landmark would not work. I believe they call it a bar crawl? I got the impression they are going to Coco Bongos only!I understand this place is crowded and I have been wondering how big the VIP section is? Will we be separated from the rest of the tourists or can we mingle with the crowd?

CNY
Level Contributor
463 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: august 6th at coco bongos!!!

soiltravelers... If I remember correctly, you'll be in a section with your resort's name on the tables. You can definitely mingle! :) We went on our own with friends we met at our resort last year. We got there early & got a table right near the bar. The show was awesome... the place was an absolute ZOO... you're gonna love it!!!!

Southern, Illinois
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: august 6th at coco bongos!!!

Thank you tgrlily for the information. We are staying at the GCPS and feel secure going with them. We will mingle with the rest of the crowd (If we can move through the jungle)........