We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posting Guidelines and DadyO

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cancun
12 posts
Save Topic
Posting Guidelines and DadyO

I think the forum support people may be pointing to such activities from our friends at DadyO. Since when did trip advisor become reservation central for DadyO?

This forum has been useful and practical for those who want to come to the Cancun area and have the opportunity to get information about interesting and fun things to do...

Cancun has been my home for 20 years, my parents and I moved from the NE US when I was a young boy. I have seen a wonderful place become even more beautiful, the natural resources, (Xhel Ha, Tulum, Akumal, Xcalak down on the south coast) the people and the culture are the most gentle and giving.

Unfortunately many people come and go, thinking this is the paradise lost, and come for the fast buck to promote clubs etc. Dadyo might be a fun place to go, and it has its place, but lets not forget all the things that mexico might be about, instead of booze and doing what you never would do at home. (I am not opposed to club activity, there is certain population that likes this kind of vacation. But, remember, our home is here for you, open, friendly and fun. Its really a world apart.

(PS, no offense to DadyO, - I've been in there many times, but open a website or something for your reservation taking... leave the forum for people to talk about the interesting and fun things other may not know about)

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Posting Guidelines and DadyO

Nice!!!

Oklahoma City, OK
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Posting Guidelines and DadyO

I just want to thank you too Lisa. I asked my wife to marry me 10 years ago at Dady O's, and thanks to Lisa she is helping me relive that wonderful night this month by giving us some nice perks. She has responded to everyone of my numerous emails with politeness and a true desire to help. Thanks again!!

Cancun
12 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Posting Guidelines and DadyO

Thankyou all for your welcome and I apologize for a rocky start!! I will try to help out where I can, and once again, no is at fault but me, I really didnt understand the purpose of the forum.

I plan to join the group one night at the Dadyo club for a drink or two during the VIP night! Mend some fences with Lisa!!Can't wait!

Cheers.

Josh

Cancun
12 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Posting Guidelines and DadyO

vegasbrian

I will send you an email re: your inquiry about realtors in the area.

Are you interested in the south coast or in Cancun itself for your condo or house...

By the way, as much as I am a fan of a beach house, its more practical to buy a condo, that way you have somebody looking after it when you are not there.

More eyes on your property, if you know what I mean. A beach house is nice and there are plenty of them around here in the Playa Del Carmen area, but are mucho dinero (1.5 m USD and up)

Let me know about the location you like, and I can recommend a realtor for you.

Josh

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
805 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Posting Guidelines and DadyO

Thanks for the advice. I too was kind of leaning for a condo for the same reasons. I really only know the hotel zone. I have been their twice and love it. What other upscale areas on the beach would you reccomend? I will be in town the 13th - 24th of this month so I could check some areas out. What do you see as far as prices right now? Thanks again for your time Josh