We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hilton cancun garden villas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Margate City, New...
Level Contributor
69 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
hilton cancun garden villas

any advice on which garden villa to stay in? do the ones closer to the hotel and pool have better views? are the 3rd floor villas nicer? any help will be appreciated.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hilton cancun garden villas

3rd floor villas will definitely have better ocean views. ONce they put us in a ground floor and you couldn't see the ocean at all. It was still, pretty, but no ocean. I think they have since thinned out some of the vegetation so you might see the ocean from the ground floor, but I'm sure the 2nd and 3rd floors have better views.

This third floor rooms are exactly the same, but they do have a vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan. Earlier this month, we were in villa Lontana, which was the farthest from the hotel, it was most definitely a hike! We didn't request to be changed, though. A little extra walking is good for you!

Margate City, New...
Level Contributor
69 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hilton cancun garden villas

has anyone every seen a website with a map of the villas and their names?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hilton cancun garden villas

We stayed in the villas ocean front and they were incredible. Very close walk to the beach and all 7 pools. Put out the extra dollars and stay in the ocean villa. I think next time we will stay on the upper floor better view of the ocean, and people can't see in.

Vegas

SACRAMENTO...
Level Contributor
226 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hilton cancun garden villas

hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/virtual_tour.jhtml…

This site shows 3d virtual tours of the garden and ocean Villas. Hope it helps.