We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa @ the RIU Cancun- Any good???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spa @ the RIU Cancun- Any good???

Does anyone have any opinions about the spa? Any first hand experience? Do they do a couples massage? Prices? Sorry for so many questions but I can't find very much specific info anywhere. Thanks for any help you can be.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa @ the RIU Cancun- Any good???

I don't know if the offer couple massages, want to think they do, but my husband got one, paid 65.00 for an hour. They do have different prices, with 65.00 being the cheapest and going up from there..He was very happy with his though.

Portsmouth, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen, Akumal
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa @ the RIU Cancun- Any good???

Yes, they do offer couples massages. You may also have them on the beach. If you signup for the Riu Class card(it's free, check the riu.com website), you can have a 15% discount on spa services.

New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa @ the RIU Cancun- Any good???

Do you get the 15% discount for simply having the card or do you need to have "points" accumulated on the account? Do you just mention the card when you make an appointment?

Portsmouth, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen, Akumal
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa @ the RIU Cancun- Any good???

You will receive the discount just for having the card. Just present it when you pay for the services.

5. Re: Spa @ the RIU Cancun- Any good???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:51 am, October 08, 2009