We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids aged 8 and 10

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids aged 8 and 10

Was thinking Cancun area, they like the sports as well as a games room, pool table, table tennsi? that type of thing...

thanks!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids aged 8 and 10

The Crown Paradise Club is a family resort. Kids stay free. Teen arcade, billards, all kinds of games, mini golf, kids club, teen disco. Very nice resort. Check it out on this site for reviews. Also go back a few pages and look at DaddyO's pictures to get a real feel for the place.

Naperville, IL
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids aged 8 and 10

We're staying at the Sun Palace. Are teens who aren't staying at the Crown Paradise Club allowed to go to the teen disco there? I know my kids would love it! Or do the Palace hotels disco nights also include teens, so we wouldn't need to make the trip?

FL
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids aged 8 and 10

Cameleon Marival at Riviera maya. My 5 yr old twins loved it.

dwg
Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids aged 8 and 10

My family (wife and two boys --10&12) loved Crown Paradise Club. My opinion on the kids club is that it is ideal for kids 5-10, although they allow up to 12 year olds. Therefore, the kids club will be great for your kids. The adults had a great time too since they have many restaurants, bars, shops, pools, etc. They also have a toddlers club and are building a teens club as we speak.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
889 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids aged 8 and 10

Try any of the Iberostars there great for family. Good pools, kayaking, sailing, pool tables, tennis courts etc. They have Kids Clubs too with lots for special activities. Try the Paraiso Beach, Tucan/Quetzal or Cozumel.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids aged 8 and 10

Tiffany....no the CPC doesn't allow visitors...due to all-inclusive. Sorry.