We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel agent

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
196 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
travel agent

does anyone know a good travel agent to use for packages to cancun?

Va
Level Contributor
10,668 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel agent

If you want to get the best deal try all the online ones. Apple, expedia, orbitz, travelocity, ect. Plus all the airlines, the resorts directly, and discount clubs like BJ's and Costco.

It is amazing the price differences you get from agent to agent.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel agent

Have you tried Liberty Travel? They have a website. Also nice to be able to talk to an agent live if you have specific requests/needs, etc. You can price out your trip online, then give them a call. They'll take care of your transfers to and from the airport also. I use them exclusively when I go to Mexico.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel agent

I would HIGH SUGGEST Apple Vacations. You can book it online your self. First you will book the dates you want to travel - they will give you several flight options available - then you will be able to look at what the total cost will be per hotel. I like this feature because I can compare the hotels and get the most bang for my buck. Once you have completed booking the trip online they will ask for your zipcode and then the documents are sent directly to the travel agent you choose from the list they provide you with. The travel agents at that point can and are extremely willing to help answer any questions you may still have. The reason I suggest Apple Vacations is because they truly stand behind you having the best vacation possible. I booked 4 trips through them and twice I have called them pretty last minute and asked to change hotels because of negative reviews left by previous guests and they have HAPPILY ACCOMODATED my request. You cannot go wrong with APPLE VACATIONS.

appleton wi
Level Contributor
604 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel agent

I use funjet online and when booking online I have recieved a 7%discount this sure helps on the back end