We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

men in thongs

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
penna.
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
men in thongs

What if a man wears his thong just to lay out on beach? When he leaves beach he puts regular suit on?? By the way he has no tan lines.

NJ
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: men in thongs

NEVER NEVER NEVER! Well, I can't say never but it's not good...no man has the right body to pull that off...I'm sorry you sould have the best body in the world...no one wants to see bare @$$.

Hamilton, ON
Level Contributor
942 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: men in thongs

Most people go for that comprimise...

Remember, it's your vacation, and as long as you do nothing ILLEGAL, you have the right to enjoy whatever lawful tanning practices you wish.

ps. Remember toplessness is illegal in Mexico, but they look the other way in most places.

new orleans
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: men in thongs

streetrod, Don't listen to Sierra'smom...I'd like to see it!!! It's Cancun, baby.....when and where???

stoney creek
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: men in thongs

EEEEEWWWWW!!!! That is sooooo GROSE!!! But that is just my opinion.

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: men in thongs

Only on stage.... Haha (just kidding)

Southern, Illinois
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: men in thongs

Toplessness is illegal in Mexico? I am staying at the GCPS and I understood topless sun bathing was OK?

Southern, Illinois
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: men in thongs

bigeasycpl.....I believe you are staying at the GCPS? Should I look forward to you and your husband in thongs??????lol

new orleans
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: men in thongs

Not me!!!! But when they start talking about men in speedos, all I can visualize is Michael Phelps...Summer Olympics. Who would want to put a big, ugly pair of bathing trunks on him!!!

Honestly though, if I could pull it off I would. And if I'd let my husband, I'll bet he would :)

I just really don't want to discourage anyone brave enough...I'd like to see the show!

new orleans
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: men in thongs

Hey Soiltraveler, I went back to the GCP thread because I forgot...but you're an English teacher, too!! I can't wait to meet you. Do I remember that you're traveling with your daughter?

Less than two weeks now!!!!!! Really, I can hardly concentrate on anything else...

Southern, Illinois
Level Contributor
695 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: men in thongs

Yes! I am traveling with my daughter-in-law. I am a teacher at home and travel out of the area to have fun!!!! That is why we selected the GCPS (Adults Only). I have taken to many trips where I have ran into people from town or work... We are both excited and looking forward to the trip.