We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Georgia
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

My boyfriend Tony & I are staying at the Dreams Resort & spa from July 28-Aug 2nd. I just found out my friend Delia is going to be there for 5 nights, but she will be there on the 25th. We are going to meet when we arrive. She got bumped from Cozumel because of Emily! I haven't seen her in a while. She's a Mexican girl too! She used to live about an hour away from me now, she lives in Texas where she grew up. Anyone staying in the area at that time let me know! res1@jekyllclub.com

Cancun Bound,

Christine

Bridgeport, CT
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

My boyfriend and I will be in Cancun from July 31st to Aug 3rd then going to Santo Domingo as a surprise. Hope you guys have a great time. We're staying at the Meliz Turquesa.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

7 days!!!! How can you wait that long??? Im leavin Dublin, Ireland tomorrow morning and hope to be sinkin beers at the tucancun by 11pm..........man we are gonna rock the place!!!

Fort Worth, Texas
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

3 crazy irish men going to mexico...but are yall cute????? Im going the 25-29th and staying at the riu caribe.

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

8 Days!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
336 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

My wife and I are Cancun bound next Saturday!! Crashing at the Riu Caribe...............Can't wait............

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

beers, margaritas... sun and sand!

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

fun!!!!!!!!!! and sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

I cant wait to meet those of you coming soon!! See you at the TA meet up at Dady'O...

I love the excitement!!! of you all!

The beach is beautiful, the sun is too and so are the Margaritas and Beer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo Fun,.. You guys give me an excuse to drink on Wednesdays,,,Thanks!

Macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Only 7 days left until CANCUN!!!!!

Ok... now I'm down to 7 days and 8 hours until I get on the plane!