We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Funjet Good or Bad?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Funjet Good or Bad?

Has anyone gone to Cancun though Funjet? I have been once and am going with them again in September. My last trip with them was wonderful. Any one had a bad experience with them?

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Funjet Good or Bad?

I heard someone say that it cost them $50 to take a cab to their resort. So it sound like the bus my be the way to go.

Houston
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Funjet Good or Bad?

Funjet:

I have always used funjet regardless if I stayed at a villa or hotel going to Cun or Coz. I always liked the cheap charter flight.

However my opinion changed this week in regards to what they have done to my family members and others alike from the hurricane last week. I dont want to go into allot of detail but take a look at other forums for Cozumel etc and you will see many examples of Funjet not taking care of thier customers.

I just used them a couple weeks back however that was the last time they get my money. This also goes for "Worry Free Vactions". Ha! What a joke.

Dallas
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Funjet Good or Bad?

Hubby & I used booked our Funjet trip through a local TA when we went this last April. We had no problems at all. Transport to & from hotel was smooth, the Funjet guys at the Flamingo were great, and the whole trip was perfect. I'm looking to book thru them again when we take the 3 kids down next summer, and possibly for a short weekend trip in Feb!