We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

peanut butter?!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
peanut butter?!

This sounds crazy but my husband and I are going in Sept with dad and his gfriend. If dad doesn't get peanut butter in the morning he's moody. Does the buffet have peanut butter at breakfast??

toronto
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: peanut butter?!

Sorry, I'm staying at the CPClub Hotel. Any peanut butter??

England
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: peanut butter?!

peanut butter sandwiches mmmmmmmmmm

Overton, Nevada
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: peanut butter?!

It is so funny that you asked about peanut butter cause I was wondering the same thing but didn't ask. I am a peanut butter junkie and thought about bringing my own jar from home. I eat it every day. I live very close to Las Vegas and have been to many buffets in the hotels there and have never seen peanut butter for breakfast(or lunch or dinner either). I could be wrong but if your Dad has to have it...I think he should bring some from home. I am going to do that.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: peanut butter?!

I am traveling with a seven year old and a two year old. I am definitely packing some peanut butter! Thanks!

Minster, Ohio
Level Contributor
211 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: peanut butter?!

We stayed at Riu Cancun and I did not see PB there for any of the meals......

Minster, Ohio
Level Contributor
211 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: peanut butter?!

We stayed at Riu Cancun and I did not see PB there for any of the meals......

Cancun, MX
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: peanut butter?!

HAH! My favorite subject, the lack of good peanut butter in Cancun. I have zero idea if your hotel will have pb. But what I can says with absolute certainly, and much disdain, is that you cannot get anything but that Jif-alike type pb here. I like real pb which hasn't had the oil replaced with something resembling lard! I hate Jif and all those like it. Gimme that natural style pb and I'm happy. Anyway, I have to import the natural stuff from the US, whenever my friends come I send them off to the health food store before they come.

Better bring your own, just to be safe. No problem with Customs either, since it's not fresh food.

HTH

Totowa, New Jersey
Level Contributor
631 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: peanut butter?!

No peanut butter at Gran caribe.. Walmart, which is downtown does

Missouri
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: peanut butter?!

There WAS peanut butter and grape jelly packets at Golden Crown Paradise! Great on toast in the morning.

Central America
Level Contributor
339 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: peanut butter?!

Take your own!!! That way you get your favorite kind with no question and if you get the right size/brand it will fit inside your insulated travel mug for easy packing - just a thought....