We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sorry...sorry...my fault!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
sorry...sorry...my fault!

i swear, everytime i plan a vacation, something catastrophic happens. 2 hurricanes on florida vacations, one tropical storm on cozumel vacation, hurricane on cruise, floods on river trips...so naturally, i plan my wedding in playa ON THE BEACH and the worst storm in over ten years has to hit. i'm completely cursed...but i consider myself lucky that i haven't been injured or worse in any of these. anyway...sorry for bringing my bad luck :(

Georgia
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sorry...sorry...my fault!

do you by any chance watch the show "Lost"? one of the characters is cursed!! when and where are you going?

Houston
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sorry...sorry...my fault!

no, i've never seen it...but maybe i should start watching it :) i am supposed to married at the lindo august 6th. which resort are you headed to on wednesday?

UK
Level Contributor
255 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sorry...sorry...my fault!

It's your partner who I feel sorry for. Imagine marrying into that bad luck! ;-)

I hope that everything works out for your wedding.

Houston
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sorry...sorry...my fault!

stew: no kidding...i don't think he's realized it yet. should i spring it on him now or after the I DOs? thanks for the well wishes. i'm crossing my fingers.

Ontario
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: sorry...sorry...my fault!

I am in the same boat, due arrive on Sat and to marry at xpu-ha next Thursday. It appeared Emily had her eye (no pun intended) set on that area too:( I just hope that everyone is okay and the huts I liked so much are still standing.

Georgia
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sorry...sorry...my fault!

it was just ironic that your screen name is lost. good show,anyway, we are going to Lindo on Wednesday. Have you been there? we were there last year and at Paraiso Beach/DelMar the year before. It is beautiful! They do have other places for your wedding if the beach is too messed up. They have a beautiful huge gazebo, but with columns and beautiful marble, so don't worry, it will be beautiful even if it is not on the beach!

Virginia
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sorry...sorry...my fault!

I feel the same way...last time we travelled was during 9/11...

Ontario
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: sorry...sorry...my fault!

Bride to be. We are due to leave for xpu-ha as well on Sat. We are from Oshawa Ontario. Hope everyone is o.k. down there!!!!!! Hope we'll see you on the beach in your wedding dress.