I'm not going to be around much more tonight but I wanted to pass along the very latest. The news is not very good. Emily is back to Category 4 strength, and now the forecast models are trending the storm back North again. This places Cancun on the more dangerous part of the storm track.
Current projections suggest a landfall closer to Cozumel, maybe even a little further south. Let's try to push this baby as far southward as we can.
At this point in time, I would seriously recommend people leaving soon to strongly consider rescheduling. I would wait another day if you can, and wait for another update or two, but the news does not look very good right now, and you do NOT want to mess with a storm of this magnitude.