We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun Joe and the Jeep Adventure tour

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
198 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun Joe and the Jeep Adventure tour

Has anyone heard about what will happen if the jeep tour gets cancelled due to inclimate weather? I would assume that since we are going to be there for a week, we could probably reschedule. Everything I have heard about Joe is extremely positive, I have to believe he would make it right with us?

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun Joe and the Jeep Adventure tour

From the sounds of how Joe operates I don't think you will have a problem. He is one of the only tours that does not sell his tours to hotels. That keeps him in control of his tour. That has to tell you something!

Van Nuys, CA
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun Joe and the Jeep Adventure tour

Don't worry, you don't pay until you get to his office. I hope you get to take the tour. Have fun.

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun Joe and the Jeep Adventure tour

The whole city is going to be shut down for this hurricane, most likely....without putting words into Joe's mouth I would assume he's going to seek shelter and worry about business later. Joe is a great person, and I'm sure he would be most accomodating.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun Joe and the Jeep Adventure tour

I am postponing all tours until further notice. Hopefully this storm blows by us by monday sometime and we can start doing tours again on Tuesday. I will keep everyone informed. Stay safe and pray this is not going to be too bad.

-Joe