We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't decide where to stay...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
Can't decide where to stay...

My friend really likes what she has seen and read about Riu Palace Las Americas and I am leaning towards Cancun Palace...Any thoughts? :)

milwaukee, WI.
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

I own a 5 star timeshare at the Royal Sands in Cancun and am looking to rent it for Thanksgiving. The dates are November 20th to the 27th, I also have the 24th of December to the first of January, it really is a stunning place. Any interest just send me an e mail to jetaimerss@aol.com, thanks.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

thanks anyways...I'm not going until April. I want to book early.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
8,433 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

I don't like all inclusives, but if you do, I would say the Riu Palace would be a much better bet...

Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

we are going to the Cancun Palace Nov.5th thru the 12th. I can let you know how it was plus it also depends on what you like we are a group of 4 going ages from 26-30 so we picked the Cancun Palace cause it looked like a fun place and we are wanting to party. And nicely located for shopping, beaches, nightlife and restuarants.

5. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:59 pm, October 13, 2004
Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

I just got back from the Omni last night.

It was awesome! My boyfriend and I went, it was very nice..clean..the pools were perfect..the beach was the best..the staff was super nice..I never had one problem while I was there. The view was great from our room..the food was so-so but not bad.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

Thanks everyone. :)

Buffdog: I would love to hear about your stay at Cancun Palace when you get back.

:) Electrakate

Katy, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

My wife and I just came from the Riu Cancun. We thought it was great and it was located right across from a mall, near the clubs and the open market. We look forward to staying at the Riu next time we go. If you like to party, go to a club called The City. It was absolutely huge and a great time. Skip Coco Bongo, way too dark and no place to dance. It was a waste of money. You may see several topless ladies at the Riu. It was no big deal and somewhat refreshing I must say.

Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

Electrakate- I get back on the 12th of November so if you want to email me I'd be more than happy to give you the run down of our trip and answer any questions that you have.

Buffy

bsvogt24@msn.com

10. Re: Can't decide where to stay...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:29 pm, October 14, 2004