We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Bury, England
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

First of all Lisa, you work really hard on here and i presume equally as hard in your job! I've been reading the messageboard since i booked my holiday 2 months ago.

I make my first trip to Cancun from Manchester, England with a friend next Thursday (July 7th). We'll be here for 2 weeks.

As we don't have a clue which day we will be visiting the club, is there anything we can perhaps take with us so that we could enjoy the brilliant VIP treatment you have mentioned on here? I sort of recall you saying ages ago that if i bring a print off or something from this website, people may be able to come in and skip the que!

Like i said, as i'm not sure which day we'll go (probably decide on the day!), it's not like i can ask you to put our names on the guest list. What do you suggest?

Thanks,

Joe

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Joe -- I'm assuming that lisacancun is off to work for the night, so let me try to help you in her absence....The best night to go to her club is on Wednesday nights. That's the night where they have the VIP night for TripAdvisor Members. It's 35 bucks, which will get you express entry into the bar, tables with waiter service, along with a glass of champagne. Did I miss anything, lisa? Hope not. Anyways, all you need to do is to send lisa your name and the date of the Wednesday you'll be attending. From there, you just need to print off any page from this forum, to prove you're a TripAdvisor Member, and show it to the bouncer when you purchance your ticket to the bar! Hope this helps!

Bury, England
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Thanks for the information!

Being here for 2 weeks means that we should be able to fit quite a bit in, i'm just worried that either one of us won't feel like going out drinking on a particular night etc and that being the night i'd arranged to visit Dadyo's. Being on holiday, i really don't want to do any more planning or arranging things around another thing, i do enough of that being a teacher!! It would be best if i could just turn up one night, with a print off from this site and be allowed in to meet Lisa.

I quite fancied the bikini contest night (heehee!!) but my friend Laura probably wouldn't be quite as keen!

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Joe -- I would be the same way -- I'd love to go on the bikini night, but I'm pretty sure the TripAdvisor VIP night is only Wednesdays...check with lisa on that to be sure. Another plus for the TA night on Wednesdays....your friend Laura would only have to pay $12, since it's ladies night.

Another option for you too, stop by the Over 30 Club sometime for a more laid back environment. Great people there. Sunday nights is TripAdvisor night there! Say hi to Joe and Janet there for me!

cincinnati
Level Contributor
244 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Lisa,

I agree with Joe, you do a great job helping people make their Cancun trip the best. Thanks for all the time you put on this website.

Joe,

Enjoy your first trip to Cancun. It IS a beautiful place. Just curios, what hotel are you staying at?

Bury, England
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Ah well she will be pleased that she doesn't have to pay as much! Still not sure which day we will go on just yet but i may ask Lisa to put our names down anyway so if we decide to go on the Wednesday night we can get in an meet her. I may even print off something from this page and see if i get in on another day!

I'm staying at the Royal Solaris for 2 weeks and i'm getting very excited!

Bury, England
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Actually, Ladies night may be the best night for me to go as it means there will be more girls in there having not paid as much!! Haha!

I suppose i'll see enough girls in bikinis on the beach!

Crikey, i'm sounding like a right dirty so and so!

Wednesday night it is! Thanks Weatherdood!

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Great job weatherdood. Having major computer problems. Thank you all for your support.

Joe, we can work something out. I have been having people return a few days later to Dady'O so I told the bouncer to keep the VIP list all week and give my TA people the same treatment so we shouldnt have a problem. Wednesday is the official meet up and special. All the friends are seated togther in a VIP area and we all chat, laugh, party and have a good time. email me at lisa@dadyo.net with dates and amount of pax.

You will have a great time. Cancun is beautiful!

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

No problem, lisa -- I think you need to put me on the DadyO Payroll now :) LOL!!

Amarillo, Texas
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Lisa or Dood~this is the 1st I've heard of needing to print something off of TA to give to the bouncer. Is that accurate?

Be there in four days!! :-)

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: LisaCancun! What do you suggest?

Yeah -- just print off any page from this forum, and show it to the bouncer. Pretty simple stuff!