We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We would very much like to purchase the 2 for 1 card. Just...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Topic
We would very much like to purchase the 2 for 1 card. Just...

We've been to the website and it looks like a wonderful deal. We would only use the restaurant discounts (and possible airport shuttle if they have one) though, so is it worth it. I'm willing to give it s shot, but my husband is very paranoid about being "taken" with scams. Please give me your opinion. Your input is greatly appreciated as always! BTW- We will be traveling with 4 adults and 3 children.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
105 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: We would very much like to purchase the 2 for 1 card. Just...

The 2 for 1 card is legit. Even bought 2 this year since my kids now eat off an adult menu. Only used in restaurants and for airport transportation. Great value.

IL
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: We would very much like to purchase the 2 for 1 card. Just...

Lumpy-

When is your trip? We were bumped from a Sunship1 flight on June 19 out of O'Hare and supposedly switched over to USA3000...yet to be confirmed. No compensation other than "sorry for your luck".

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: We would very much like to purchase the 2 for 1 card. Just...

Do a SEARCH on here. There are pages of satisfied customers. Type 2 for 1 or entertainment-plus.

Cancun Quintana Roo
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: We would very much like to purchase the 2 for 1 card. Just...

Idident know about that card. but I been in a steak house restaurant named Beef Eaters, and it s located in front of Jw Marriott hotel, whit spectacular view of the nichupte lagoon, and they have a special PRIME RIB all you can eat, that includes a caeser salad, one soup, and also one drink. for 36 dollars, in fact we asked for a discount, and they offer 15 per cent in the total of the check. and they have two gays playng songs aroun you. two thumps up!!! BEEF EATERS

San Diego Calif
Level Contributor
2,702 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: We would very much like to purchase the 2 for 1 card. Just...

father&son, how old is your son? I have a son too, sounds like you both had a good time together.

man you know how to get the best deal for the $$$

DT