We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Cancun in November

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Question about Cancun in November

I am looking to travel with my boyfriend in November for a short vacation. I have been to Cancun twice before in the summers but have never traveled in November. Can anyone tell me how it is during this time of year? Also, we are looking to stay at the Riu Palace if anyone has any feedback. Thanks in advance!

West Seneca, New...
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Question about Cancun in November

We will be at the Riu Palace in early October, this will be our 4th time at this resort. In my opinion it is the best resort we have ever stayed at in Cancun. November is really the end of huricane season so you should be fine.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Question about Cancun in November

Thank you for the info. We just spoke with our travel agent today about staying at the Riu Palace. Is it true you have access to the Riu that is next store?

3. Re: Question about Cancun in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 07, 2009