We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fairbanks, AK
5 posts
Save Topic
Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

Hello,

I am trying to find a room for 2 from Jan 7 2005 and checking out on the 17th that is not too far from the Sheraton. We are comming from Alaska with 2 friends who are staying in the Sheraton but don't have the money they do. Can you help?

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

Caribbean Village Cancun is pretty cheap but nice and so is the Flamingo. They can save more money by going European but I don't know if they want that or not? The Piramides Cancun isn't so bad either.

Texas
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

What are you looking to spend for a hotel? Do you want AI or not? January hotel prices are much higher than in the summer or fall.

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

How much are you looking to spend on a hotel? Are you wanting a air/hotel package or doing it seperate?

Fairbanks, AK
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

I was hoping to find something around $100 a night. Not all inclusive. Thanks for the quick response.

Fairbanks, AK
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

We already have the air so we are just looking for a room.

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

So your airfare is for those set dates, right? Give me an email:

Luvcereza@aol.com

St. Peters, MO
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

I thought the Flamingo was an incredible value when we were there. I was all set at the Omni, then, when I saw a few reviews and talked to a travel agent; I decided to try the Flamingo (mostly due to the location and the Fact I got AI at the Flamingo for the same price as non AI at the Omni). I loved it! the rooms were nice and it was a small hotel so my room was close to the beach, pools, restaurants, etc. I'm not sure on the Jan. rates but bet they are reasonable.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,923 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

it may not work for you but I won a trip so had some hotel nites but needed four more nites. I got a room at the Intercontinal Presidente on Priceline for $70 a nite. Thought that was pretty good. If you go to bidding4 (for?) travel.com you can see the hotel list in Cancun for winning bids. Nothing is too far away if you are in the hotel zone.

Fairbanks, AK
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

Just wanted to thank everyone for their input.

Fairbanks, AK
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Reasonable Hotel Rates for January

I just tried going to bidding4 (for?) travel.com but its not there.