We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I book dolphin swim at Xel-Ha when I get there?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Can I book dolphin swim at Xel-Ha when I get there?

If I wait until we arrive in Cancun, will we have trouble booking the dolphin swim? I know they seem to book up fast, but I don't really want to commit to a certain date until after we get there. We will be there for 1 week from a Wed-Wed. I get the feeling Xel-Ha might be a little less crowded on a weekend, so might plan on Sat. or Sun if weather is good.

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Can I book dolphin swim at Xel-Ha when I get there?

I just got back and didn't have any problems booking the dolphin swim. I was worried about it too-and thought about booking it through the internet before we left. We booked ours the day before. We did ours at Xcaret last Monday. When we got to the park- they still had spaces open. We did go first thing in the am and I am sure as the day went on..it booked up. We also went to other parks such as Xel-Ha (which was also really fun) and they still had spots open for that same day- that was just last Thursday. You have to do it! It was soo awesome! especially if you love dolphins!!

As far as the weather is concerned- don't pay attention to the 5 day forcast reports. For the time we were there- It said it was going to rain all week. It only rained one day...really hard (which was funny anyway) and the rest of the days were fine!!

Have Fun!