We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Attire?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
KY
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Club Attire?

What is the appropriate dress for guys in the clubs? Is it ok to wear shorts and a t-shirt? Or is something more dressy required?

Toronto
Level Contributor
612 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Attire?

Nah you can wear what every the heck you want over there...

KY
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Attire?

Thanks whdream. I just hated to think about wearing pants with it being so hot.

Toronto
Level Contributor
612 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Attire?

When i go to the clubs, it seems that less is more..It gets so hot in those clubs.

YEah shorts works. Flip flops whatever. Chances are half the guys in the clubs walk around with no shirt on later in teh night...

KY
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Attire?

Don't think I'll go without a shirt, but who knows. lol I was just wondering if I was gonna feel out of place wearing shorts and flip flops with maybe a polo shirt?

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Attire?

you can pretty much wear what you want at the clubs. It also depends what season. Spring break tends to be very casual...to the point of wearing flipflops and almost othing. Guys and girls take off their tops. hahah

During other seasons you can dress up and or down. It is really what you like goes. I get dressed up when i go out Saturdays because it is more local night but on Mondays and the rest of the week i dress down to fit in with the tourists. I always think its nice for a girl to enjoy the excitement of getting all dolled up and looking pretty.

Im off to the club. Better get going....