We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good snorking places

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
dallas
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good snorking places

Any ideas ? please advise, I live in the hotel zone and do not want to take long trip for snorkeling. I've been to Xelha.

thanks

11. Re: Good snorking places

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 pm, April 15, 2005
omaha, ne
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Good snorking places

We did a package deal where we did the skyrider - That's where the boat pulls you on the parachute.. your 150 feet up.. that was cool.. the sub-sea explorer.. and the Isla Mujeres tour.. all three were 120 per person.. So if you do just the Isla Mujeres tour I would guess about 50 bucks maybe?

I should have looked at the individual prices but I didn't.

I though the package deal was pretty good.

You will love the Isla Mujeres (Eeesla moo hair us) tour.. but you have to do it thru Aqua-World. They own their own private beach on the island that you go to for drinks and lunch.

From what I could understand from listening to other people that got a tour of the island.. they just got a boat ride that dropped them off at the pier. Period.

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,137 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Good snorking places

I find the best spot to be right beside the Kleenex box.

But others may have their own preferences.