We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

party packages

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cincinnati
2 posts
Save Topic
party packages

I was just wondering if anyone could give any advice on what party package travel company to go through for spring break 2005...I've seen a few on the website like sun splash tours, student city and STA... can anyone recommend one in particular? or advise to be avoid one?

River Falls, WI
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: party packages

Yes.. I have went through them the pst 2 years... I am a person that is very worrie about taking up deal like this and what not. 8 of us went through Studentcity.com. This was one of the best times i have had. The meals and free drinks were great and the staff took great care of you. I would highly reccomned this. It is also 150% price protection so they will match somthing or reinburse you if you would find somthing lower. I am again going through them this year with 6 friends. We are going to cancun.

If you want any other info on this you can email me at Jiffy34@hotmail.com.

Also if you decide to go through them and registar online. enter the promocode 65132444498 for a chance to win a free trip. One of my buddies won it 2 years ago.