We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment Cards

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Entertainment Cards

Anyone use this, I will be for the first time this week, any advice on places that accept it?

I know the places that do, I'd like some opinion on pro's and cons of some of them.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment Cards

I've purchased the Entertainment Card (from Brant) 3 times. You can recoup the cost of the card the first time you use it for dinner or book a tour.

If you book a tour using the card and have to cancel for a good reason, all you have to do is contact Brant in advance and you don't lose your money. You can reschedule your tour at a later date.

Northern Calif.
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment Cards

I just returned and used the Brant card three times without hassle.

It was delivered under my hotel door just as promised.

I would buy it again.

nj
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment Cards

I'd like some feedback about the restaraunts and bars it's accepted, which ones are good or not good.

Hamilton.Canada
Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainment Cards

Entertainment cards- Are the tours just the same-example- with E-Card you have to get your own transportation to tour site? Alot of posts have said to only use 'Snorkeling Adventures' as being the best tour-who runs that? Is it any different from the tours offered by Brant? As for dining we're paying alot to stay at the Omni but plan on trying about 3 restaurants such as Carlos & Charlies, Margaritaville, Pat O'Brien's and Senor Frogs. Any advice on which are the best or any others? Your help is really appreciated. Thanks, Krsytal.

Texas
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainment Cards

Krystal, are you doing the all inclusive at the Omni? If so, and you are staying 5 nights or longer you get a dining credit from the Omni to your choice of 5 places. Senor Frogs is one of them, as well as Pat O'Brien's (my favorite), Outback, and I can't remember the others. As for the entertainment card, the tours listed on the card have transportation included, like the ruins tours, Xel-Ha and Xcaret, etc.

nj
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainment Cards

Anyone else have any hint as to the places accepting this card? Which lobster place is best?