We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
new jersey
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

I just went online and reserved by airport transfer through e-plus..now it provided me with a confirmation number and said they will email me in 5 minutes... well i still have not received an email... I mean no credit card was asked.. I emailed me the guy who runs this company but he hasnt responded yet..Does anyone know what I should do? How do I know they received my information? thanks

iowa
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

Mine took about a day before I got my confirmation back from them.

Michigan
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

Mine took about 5-6 hours before I received confirmation-If you are in doubt go to the live chat on the website and ask them if they recieved it. I have used the live chat 3 times and they have been very nice and helpful

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

If you have a confirmation number I have to assume they rec`d your booking. I have used this company recently and had nothing but exceptional service from them. Don`t fret, your confo will be along shortly

detroit
Level Contributor
191 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

Took about a day for the confirmation. We just paid the driver when we arrived in cancun, great service!

Riverhead, New York
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

I must have been lucky got mine in about 15 mins from reserving online, I also utilized the "live chat" option you might try going to the website and clicking on the live chat button

new jersey
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

Thanks for all your help... I booked it last night...I will wait another day and if not go to the website.....

Indiana
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

go to

entertainment-plus.net/tour_transport.cfm…

and get on the online live help. That is what I did when I had a question. Then you can email the converstion to yourself for you records.

Napoleon, Ohio
Level Contributor
304 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

You will be fine. Brant or Trina will get back with you soon. You made a good choice using his company, very reliable and the service is very good.

Napoleon, OH
Level Contributor
110 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

We have used them 4 times and a friend just got back and used them also and there has never been anything even close to a problem - you'll hear from them - don't worry.

Level Contributor
435 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Question about Entertainment plus airport transfer

About how much is it from the airport to the hotel zone ?