We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Advice on 2 for 1 cards and XCarat/XEL-HA

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Clinton,MS
5 posts
Save Topic
Need Advice on 2 for 1 cards and XCarat/XEL-HA

My Wife and I will be in Cancun Nov 3 thru Nov 7.

We have a few questions:

*2 for 1 cards. Are they a good deal/legit ? If so where can we get one?

*Which is better Xcarat or XEL-HA

Thanks in advance. This is our first trip to Cancun and we wouldn't mind company if anyone is gpoing to be in Cancun this week.(normal people only please)

Maine
Level Contributor
442 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Advice on 2 for 1 cards and XCarat/XEL-HA

http://www.entertainment-plus.net/index.cfm

I've heard nothing but positive. I bought one for my Feb trip and already had email contact with Brant. Sounds good to me.

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Advice on 2 for 1 cards and XCarat/XEL-HA

Yes the card is really good you can't go wrong with it. Just use it once and you got your money back. As for me, I like Xel-Ha over Xcaret though they are both nice. If you go on a tour to Xcaret you are led around by a tour that cut you loose for a little while but you have to stay together as group. At Xel-Ha you can do what you want for the day as long as you meet up later for the ride back!

Chicago
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Advice on 2 for 1 cards and XCarat/XEL-HA

When i looked at some of the discounts in the entertainment book (on-line) it seemed that they are "discounts" (i.e., $4.00 admission, etc.). Are the "2-for 1" coupons also in this book? Are these the same books? I'm SOOO confused.

Also, I'm leaving on Saturday -- I wonder if i could get it by then. I hear he delivers to hotels.

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Advice on 2 for 1 cards and XCarat/XEL-HA

Yes he will deliver them to your hotel. Give him an email if you have any questions since you are leaving soon. Have a nice trip!